SOLD FS...IDMAX and Alpine Blackbird

dconder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Oklahoma
First up:

10" V3 D4 Image Dynamics IDMAX. Like new condition. Still has the plastic sticker over the magnet. This is my baby and I treated it as such. Never ran with more than 500 watts. To me, one of the best subs money can buy. Less than one year old and in perfect condition. $250 shipped.

Next:

Alpine Blackbird portable navigation. This is the first generation Blackbird unit. I bought it brand new from Crutchfield maybe 2 1/2 years ago. Other than an occassional lockup and having to reboot it, I have never had any problems with it. Works like a charm and the navi was always dead on for us. Comes in original box with Blackbird, vehicle cradle with lighter plug, usb cable, ac adapter. I think the only thing missing is the foam slip cover and manual, which can be downloaded from Alpine's website. $200 shipped.

Pics are here but not working right now. Hopefully they will be up again asap.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130076

If not, I can email pics.

Bah, If I could find the space for two of these to fit good I would prob. take this one off your hands.

Bump for a great guy to do business with though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.