FS: ICON 12" d2 in custom sealed enclosure and grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
I love this sub. I haven't taken it out since I put it in. Selling car and simplifying the system and doing stealth.

I gave it 600 watts from a kenwood x1r and never abused and well cared for. It is wired for a 4 ohm load and works well from anything from 350-1000 watts.

Box is very sturdy and air tight. 1.25 cubic feet after displacement right to manufacturer specs. Stuffed with poly. Matte black bar style grills. Carpet is black. Gold banana plugs or compression terminals.

This is a high end drop in sub solution that will fill any vehicle with impressive and powerful bass. It is also very compact (I can take measurements if needed)

Id like to sell it as seen (sub,box,grill) and not separate if possible. Pick up in the central NJ area would be great as this sub/box is 50 lbs and I would expect the buyer to pay exact shipping cost UPS from 07065.

dscn1461m.jpg

topg.jpg

and in its old home

opencover.jpg

A point of interest is this is the exact ICON Npdang reviewed and measured in this thread:

DIYMA.com

So all the measurements are at your disposal.

PRICE:

$225 plus actual shipping

$220 picked up in central NJ

I usually sell at Diyma under the same name and have tons of good feedback there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tyroneshoes

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tyroneshoes
NJ
Start date