FS: Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L3SE (Mid-Range_Tweeter)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry Snd
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Hybrid Audio Technologies - L3SE

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand New - Un-Used

Price: $380.00 (PM for the quickest response)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free to lower 48 States. Send personal message if international shipping is needed.

Item Pictures: See Attached

Additional info: Online Information

These are brand new drivers that have never been used. Please feel free to ask all questions. I have listed all the specifications below. Search the web for reviews and other information. The price is $380.00 and it includes free shipping to the lower 48 states. IF international, please contact prior to purchase.

The Legatia L3SE is a 93-mm (3.7-inch) “small format” wide-bandwidth midrange/full-range driver to compliment both two-way and three-way system designs, where a point-source midrange and/or full-range driver is required. The Legatia L3SE is the world’s finest multi-purpose super high-end speaker driver. Mechanical and electrical parameters are amenable to a variety of different installations and speaker locations. This driver is intended to be used in an infinite baffle configuration; a simple, solid baffle, solidly attached to the car’s chassis with available airspace at the rear of the baffle is all that is required for optimum operation. The size of the L3SE allows it to be mounted in typical “3-inch” midrange locations within a vehicle, or in custom locations at the discretion of the end-user, as long as there is adequate airspace behind the driver to allow it to maintain proper damping and acoustic suspension.

At home in virtually any arrangement, the L3SE is Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia SE high-end small-format midrange offering, boasting exceptional performance and a design philosophy that goes hand in hand with true high-fidelity playback.

Thiele/Small Parameters

Overall Diameter 93 mm (3.7-inch)

Mounting Depth 44 mm

Bolt Circle Diameter 84.5 mm

Mounting Hole 74 mm

Recommended Minimum Crossover Frequency 185 Hz at 24 dB/octave highpass

Pnom Rated power Input (No Crossover) 30 watts (AES Standard)

Pmax Rated power Input (No Crossover) 60 watts (AES Standard)

Pmax (With Recommended Minimum Crossover) 150 watts

Frequency Range 113 Hz – 18,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB

Sensitivity 89 dB at 2.83V/1meter

Mms 2.46 g

Cms 798 um/N

BL 2.933 T*m

Voice Coil Diameter 25.5 mm (1-inch)

Impedance 4

DC Resistance 3.2

Fs 113 Hz (free air)

Qms 3.602

Qes 0.654

Qts 0.553

Xmax 3 mm (one way)

Vas 1.1 L

Sd 3,117 mm2

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, it does allow me to add pictures! I have contacted those in charge of the form, and awaiting their response. PM me and I can send pics immediately!

Thanks for getting in touch. I am not seeking any trades. IF you desire to make me an offer that is reasonable I may consider it. For that you must send me a personal message.

Thanks

I want to try these so bad...............
The L4's were fantastic sounding.

Any trades?

Thanks for getting in touch. I am not seeking any trades. IF you desire to make me an offer that is reasonable I may consider it. For that you must send me a personal message.
Thanks
Lol, just sent a message about trades. Your too fast at responding..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...