Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Product Brand & Model:

Hertz HSK 165XL purchased from 911 motorsports

Used for about 3 months. Great midbass....great all around set. Laid back but detailed.

Condition of all items:

Some butyl deadener residue on the basket that can easily be rubbed off and a couple scratches on magnet but protective plastic still on. No issues with functioning. Only given 100 or so watts high passed at 80 hz passive.

Total Price: :

$400 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

Depends on location

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

dscn1522y.jpg

dscn1523w.jpg

dscn1524v.jpg

dscn1526y.jpg

dscn1527sx.jpg

dscn1529xf.jpg

Additional info:

Great set that sounds great with all kinds of music and can take loads of power. Mids up to 250 w each continuous yet the set is still 93.5 db.

My price is set because I agreed to trade for some audio development drivers, however Id prefer money as I am content with my speakers. If they dont sell in 2 weeks. Ill go through with the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...