Item(s) for Sale:

HELIX H 400X

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New, sealed, US authorized.

Price:

$585

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is free. FedEx ground.

I hadn't noticed my previous thread was deleted, presumably for not having "username." Hopefully the forum Gods are now placated.

Item Pictures:

5wSBl6y.jpg

Wstl1Sd.jpg

US authorized = come with warranty?
Absolutely. The recent influx of $500 grey market H 400X's on Ebay carry no warranty.

This H 400X went through the US distributor and was purchased from an authorized US dealer. Warranty fully intact.

Absolutely. The recent influx of $500 grey market H 400X's on Ebay carry no warranty.
This H 400X went through the US distributor and was purchased from an authorized US dealer. Warranty fully intact.
funny pictures of receipt to prove Warranty and pictures of the actual Amp with user name and date

funny pictures of receipt to prove Warranty and pictures of the actual Amp with user name and date
What's funny? My response to Souldrop was 100% accurate.

The box is sealed. If I open it, it will no longer be brand new and sealed. It will be brand new, open box. At that point, a buyer can't know for certain that it wasn't used. If someone has every intention of purchasing the amp and would like me to open it and take pictures, I will.

And yes, I'm sure I could provide a receipt.. or just forward you to the dealer I purchased it from. So if anyone is feeling skeptical, feel free to message me for all the pictures and receipts your heart could desire.. as long as you actually plan to buy the amp, not just give me a hard time.

Which brings me to my final point; is this skepticism really warranted? I've been a member here and on DIYMA for over 7 years and collectively have over 25 positive transactions. If you personally had an interest in the amp, then I assume you'd message me directly for any concerns. However, your comment seems like it wants to do little more than instill doubt.

I was using voice to text I have no idea why it says funny also I didn't read all your post I'm driving right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MrDave

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MrDave
Mahopac, NY
Start date
Participants