FS: Headlight Relays (Keep low beams on with highs)

chereck04
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Erie, PA
I have been selling these for quite a while on Club3g.com, and I thought you guys might be interested in this too.

These are SPDT relays that are wired to keep your low beams on when you click on the highs. They work on nearly every vehicle without auto-dimming headlights.

The unit comes fully assembled, just attach the connections and you’re done. No additional wiring is needed. No technical skills are required. Installation time is around 20 minutes, most of which you will spend uninstalling and reinstalling your headlight. All (5) wires are clearly labeled to avoid confusion, and an instruction page w/ illustration is included.

version2picsaz8.jpg

All the connections in the unit are soldered with rosin core solder. The connections are then double shrink-wrapped. The +12v line has a waterproof fuse holder and 20amp fuse.

The price is $20 shipped within the continental United States. I am only "making" about $3.25 per unit. Heres a link to my feedback over there just-in-case anyone was wondering. LINK

PM me for Payment Details or any Questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

out of curiosity... why would I want to have my high and low beams both on at once?.. and why would I care?.. not tryn' to be an A$$ but curious

out of curiosity... why would I want to have my high and low beams both on at once?.. and why would I care?.. not tryn' to be an A$$ but curious
so you can blind that bish that doesn't know what th //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif a dimmer switch is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Good Mornin'

Can you please take a picture of it w/a White background/;).

Can't really see the whole unit.

And I think you made a pretty cool headlight setup for the $$/:D.

Thanx for your Time.

Regards/

Raymond

Good Mornin'Can you please take a picture of it w/a White background/;).

Can't really see the whole unit.

And I think you made a pretty cool headlight setup for the $$/:D.

Thanx for your Time.

Regards/

Raymond

I will gladly post some pics when I make the next batch. I pre-package them so all I have to do is drop them off on my way to work. I have 1 left to sell and I will make more haha..

Look for pics within the next day or two, thanks for the interest

As promised, heres a new picture:

version2relayju0.jpg

The unit is made to be hidden away behind your headlight so everything looks stock. Simply attach the 5 connections using my easy to understand instructions, and you're done. The install should take the average CA forum member 20 minutes tops haha.

hum i might have to pick up a set of thease after i get my car fixed .is that 20 for 1 or 2
$20 for 1, but you only need one. You install it on the drivers side headlight, the passenger side mimics what the drivers side does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chereck04

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chereck04
Erie, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies