SOLD FS: Fusion NV-2500.1D

kaimana
10+ year member

Hawaii Stand Up!!!!!
Hilo,HI
here it is next to my Sundown 3000....it's almost the same size....

0421091027.jpg

Rated by Fusion @ 12v-

825 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N

1310 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms and 1% THD+N

1790 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 1 Ohms and 1% THD+N

But it's been benched at 2k+ by several people....

it was a place named landis tech. they are in north carolina and they are the repair center for rockford fosgate's amps and they repair any brand as well.i had them fix an old rf power 1100a2 a few years back and they sent it with a new birthsheet.

it just cost me shipping both ways and they tested the fusion, mtx81000d, and mtx6500d that i sent them.

at 14.4v the fusion tested 2116rms @ 1ohms

at 14.4v the 81000d tested 1555rms @ 2ohms

at 14.4v the 6500d tested 803rms @ 2ohms

i didnt have them test the fusion at .5ohms but it will run at .5 daily with a good electrical system.
we bench tested the amp at 1 ohm, @ 12.5 volts. Amp was putting out 2235. I know I have ran this amp in my daily at .33 for about 3 months last fall until I pulled everything out, and it never kicked into protect, barely drew any power off my electrical system and was just a solid amp the whole time. Great amplifier!
Looking to get $300 OBO shipped....

Oh and i scored a 144.xx with this on my BTL...

very nice amp here ppl. does over rated power like previously stated. u say $300 shipped..... hmmmmm i gotta think on this one

nice amp, i had one, it was clean and powerful, cannot beat it for the price.
I know i really would like to keep it but i need money for some other things...also i was going to keep it and use it in my wifes car but she doesn't want her subs that loud...lol...prolly going to do a set up around 500rms in hers....

very nice amp here ppl. does over rated power like previously stated. u say $300 shipped..... hmmmmm i gotta think on this one
don't think just buy...lol...if i lived in the mainland i would sell for cheaper but i can't take that much of a loss on shipping...

don't think just buy...lol...if i lived in the mainland i would sell for cheaper but i can't take that much of a loss on shipping...
true bro true. i gotta c how much my bills are gona kill me by tonight......

I'm currently running 1. it kicks ass
Def very good and cheap power.

IMO worth more then $300

I wish people here locally knew that...if it aint Rockford, JL, Alpine, Kicker, or MTX they aint messing with it....even though i would put this amp against anything those other companies have in this price/power range....well besides Rockfords...their amps seem to be way underrated in my experience..but watt per dollar this fusion is a steal...

very solid amp, iam running one in my s-10 on a dd 3510. the first quote was mine so bump for you:)
Yeah thanks for the info...wanted to get at least a couple other bench tests....pretty much confirmed what i already knew, this thing is a beast...Never got hot on me....also never abused....

Wife's gonna kill me if i don't get this sold soon bump.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..........

I'll even throw in the 1~2ft of power/ground cable's w/ terminals....oh and it does have the bass knob too...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.