SQ Crazy
Item(s) for Sale:

Sony XES system:

XES-P1 Control unit (single DIN size) and processor

XES-X1 4-way Crossover

XES-C1 10 disc changer

XES-C1 10 disc changer

XES-T1 AM/FM Tuner

XA-U40D Digital source selector (ultra rare, allows connection of multiple digital sources such as the C1 changers)

This package also includes all of the Unilink, optical toslink, RCA and other cables you will need to hook everything up. This is probably the best condition XES system on the planet. If there is no interest here, I will split everything up on eBay.

I also have some other old school Sony gear like monitors, TV controllers, etc. If you're interested send me a PM but this stuff will probably go to eBay since it seems to be most sought after there.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

XES-P1 Almost new, never installed. Faceplate has been touched but I will attempt to buff out any sign of use. Comes with all original accessories, all 3 remotes, etc.

XES-X1 Used but 9.5/10

XES-C1 Used but great condition

XES-C1 New refurb, never installed since refurbished by Sony

XES-T1 Used but decent condition, 7/10

XA-U40D Brand new, removed from box for pictures

Price:

Currently listed for $1800 on eBay but then I'd have to pay $180 in fees. So I'll ask $1620 shipped here. Insane price for what you get. I am not desperate to sell so don't lowball me and don't ask for my lowest price, this is my lowest price. This system is something that someone is either looking for or they are not, not really anything in between. I will have this listed for sale at $1620 shipped CONUS until the right buyer comes along.

I could potentially sell the system without one C1 changer and the XA-U40D. PM me for pricing if you are interested.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I have no problem selling this setup to someone internationally, I've been selling stuff to other countries for 15 years. Here are my guidelines for overseas sales:

1.) You must have verifiable references available, either here or a popular feedback system such as eBay. If you use eBay, I will message you on there to make sure it is actually you.

2.) I will not take responsibility for damaged or stolen items, that is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Some countries such as Russia have a ton of Post Office corruption where things "disappear". You will include a note in your Paypal payment that you accept full responsibility for this package after it leaves my hands. If your Paypal payment does not include this note, I will refund your money.

3.) I will NEVER falsify valuation information to reduce import duties. This is a FELONY in the United States and it is not worth it to me for such a huge risk. I have a comfortable life, an amazing family and a career I love. I do not need to jeopardize any of that to save you a couple bucks and I am not that desperate to sell. Import duties are a cost of doing business in your country, I am in no way obligated to help you avoid these fees. If you ask me to falsify customs information I WILL NOT RESPOND.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Okay, on to the pics!

kYHGNXm.jpg

98qqDzx.jpg

eC74RiD.jpg

ZZV4yzu.jpg

WfR38qj.jpg

5xV9Hji.jpg

FlnNJ2X.jpg

oVLzzc4.jpg

oVLzzc4.jpg

dtvx3qY.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.