FS/FT US Amps AX2000 Beautiful Beast of an Amp!

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

US Amps AX-2000

600W X 2 @ 4Ω

1000W X 2 @ 2Ω

2000W X 1 @ 4Ω

Fuse Rating 200A

All Class A/B power baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Condition of all items:

The Plexi Glass looks mint to me! Very good condition no scratches that I can tell. There are some slight scuffs on the top of the right side of the amp, but some nice polishing would really make this amp shine.

Just flip this bish bottom side up and you'll have a real show piece no doubt!

Total Price: :

550 shipped or best offer. Looking for a Clarion DRX/DRZ 9255 as a trade or something equally as high end. Unless you're make a deal I could not possibly pass up, looking for higher end stuff.

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price, with insurance and tracking. Only shipping in the lower 48 unless buyer is paypal verified and is willing to cover shipping costs.

Pictures: -

jfl0te.jpg

ata45.jpg

2j27y4i.jpg

bej7gi.jpg

2ptnzti.jpg

66g7jq.jpg

****, I really want this. Let me see if I can get the funds together.
Let me know via PM, at 400 + shipping shouldn't last long at all.

US built, Class A/B, very underrated, and very good condition amp. You're gonna absolutely love this one

Very nice amp, I have its big brother, beautiful and very powerful underrated amps for sure.
Bump for a great seller/buyer.
Yes sir you are correct. Im actually surprised that people are overlooking this amp. Since they probably haven't heard one they aren't believers. But this bad boy gets down and remains a strong contender even with amps that are rated higher. Im telling you guys, they just don't build them like this anymore.

Also thanks buddy I remember the arc ks amp you helped me out with..

Exactly. Last real amps to leave the Us Amps Florida facility since 2007 haha.

Glad I could help with the amp, hope it is serving you well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.