FS/FT: RF HE 12" SVC sub (trade list enclosed)

phenryiv1
10+ year member

Custom user title
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a used Rockford Fosgate HE 12" sub for sale or trade. Sub is in a box, but can be sold/shipped without the box. The price is the same either way- you decide if you want the box.

Sub is fully functional, but is too big to fit in my current project. Will trade for a small (8") sub with or without box, or a Bazooka tube, amplified or passive.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is used but flly functional. Does not fit i my current project, so I don't need it. That is NOT a rip in the surround in the picture!

Price:

I am asking $50 or trade for the sub. Shipping should be no more than $12-15.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship in the continental US.

Item Pictures:

RFSub.jpg

I have a ton of sales on this site, but most of them pre-date iTrader and no matter how often I give it, I never seem to get it back. I hope to remedy that with a few sales now, but until then, I have my required picture with my name/date. Searching for my name on here will show that I have been buying and selling since at least 2006.

I use the same username on other sites. I have over 100 positive transactions on these sites, including maxima.org, Legacygt.com, bimmerforums.com, e30tech.com, r3vlimited.com, NASIOC.com, b15sentra.net, and other sites.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.