FS/FT: Pioneer Avic F90BT Navigation/dvd/ipod/bluetooth receiver

RJ_22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer Avic F90BT Navigation/DVD Receiver

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in great condition. Bought a newer (used) car and this radio came in it. Everything works just fine on it from my knowledge. Powers on, etc. Cannot test sound quality because the car has no speakers, and I'm not about to dig in this dash unless its coming out to be sold. Comes with everything I can find for it. Has gps antenna, navigation works just fine. Im not a store, so I do not offer warranties and guarantees. I can verify it works. That's it. It will not be DOA.

Price:

$400 obo, but will trade for another double din. (let me know what you have)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Depending upon your location, but probably no more than $20 to the west coast

Item Pictures:

DSC_1033.jpg

DSC_1035.jpg

and ipod adapter

DSC_1038.jpg

sorry my car is dirty, just haven't been driven in a while. Been Lazy too. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont need navigation, its ok to have, but nothing I need. And I want something a little more low profile. This is kind of noticeable in my car.

I might be lowballing myself here. I just saw a avic 700 double din with less features for 350. So I might have to move up a little on the price. Maybe kick in a small amp or something. IDK. I might just stay with the price.

Still waiting on those pics.

Also, you might want to check ebay on your price. They are going from 325-450, but the 450 is with the XM adapter, new maps, bypassed and Ipod adapter. Your actually a little on the high side and you don't know if it puts out sound. I'm interested still, but again depending on pics and price.

Still waiting on those pics.
Also, you might want to check ebay on your price. They are going from 325-450, but the 450 is with the XM adapter, new maps, bypassed and Ipod adapter. Your actually a little on the high side and you don't know if it puts out sound. I'm interested still, but again depending on pics and price.
It is bypassed and has the ipod adapter. sorry about not getting the pics out yesterday. I got really busy at work and didn't get a chance to go outside.

Any trades beside another HU? I've got whats in my sig and a OS soundstream reference 500s. Cash would be involved too.

edit:

I should rephrase that, I have the Kicker amps and the Massive Audio for trade as well.....not the GTO, sry lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.