FS/FT: 2010 T3 T.S.N.S. Motor!

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale/trade:

1 2010 t.s.n.s. motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this motor to have it made into a 10, decided against it for now as the original person I was going to have do it didn't really want to make it a 10.

Price:

I am looking to trade it for RE 12.1 amp+ little cash, rd 2200.1, straight cash i'll say something like 400+shipping OBO

Price is high for a reason, to detour lowballers.. make me a reasonable offer either shipped or + shipping.

Subwise, looking for re se 10s, re sx 10s, older model re xxx 10" yada...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

actual shipping depends on where you're located

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Here is several of my threads with feedbacks and completed transactions in them, I have over 750 refs.. everyone knows me:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1887066

Pics:

tsns1_zps2fca1152.jpg

tsns2_zps2204183d.jpg

tsns4_zps57feba18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im not on her eenough to use the chat function i sent you my contact info call or txt me
you're on right now!!!! !@$#%!@$$@$ poop.

problem on my side is I don't call anyone and I can't text as no signal where I live unless I drive out about 10 minutes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.