SOLD FS: Focal subs for CHEAP!

donpisto
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have crap laying around and I can't hold them on any longer. They take too much space and I bought more stuff which I'll need to sell, but this is all to fund the recone for my 18" 5200, new shocks and coil overs for my car, and for soon to be renewal of auto insurance.

Three 10" Focal 10v1 subs. $40 each, $70 for two, or $100 for all 3. Mind you these subs go for $100 each on http://www.zalytron.com (or at least did when they were sold there, not sure if they still are). These subs have seen no more than 5 mins of play and were tested on a home theater amp. Two of them I have the Focal boxes for. All three are single 4 ohm.

For specs, please visit the following link (PDF file): http://www.mediafire.com/?0ewwydahy9x

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

Next are 3 11" Focal 27A subs in a ported enclosure. I think the enclosure is 3 cubes, I'll have to verify. Enclosure is made of Birch Ply so it's super light. I'm selling all 3 subs with the enclosure for $150. All three are single 4 ohm.

(Blue tape is no longer on the port. It is also a 6" port).

Specs for the subs: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1664_Focal+27A+11-+Access+Series.html

Although specs indicate 250/500w (rms/peak), they will take more power. I had all three on an RF t30001bd, somewhat decent electrical, gains halfway and they got quite loud. They are very accurate and I'd keep them for a future setup if I didn't already have another sub for a future setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Next, are two 3" flared aeros. I don't quite remember the length, it's in an old thread of mine so I'll check, but $10 for both. One measures 21" with the flared ends (probably 18" without the flare) and the other is 15" with the flare (probably 12" without the flare)

IMG_0658.jpg

Only thing is, that I'm selling these locally. I don't mind shipping them, except for the box, but you will pay actual shipping, pay pal costs, and shipping material. I'm taking a large enough loss on this and can't do it anymore.

I also have an Alpine Blackbird that does have a crack on the screen but works just fine if you have the dock for it. If anyone is interested in that, I'll let it go for cheap. I have the charger for it as well and a couple accessories for it, which I'll throw in.

I would like to get rid of this stuff by the end of this week if possible.

Apparently two thread got created when I posted once and clicked only once...

I'll use this thread to keep things going. As for the 10's, two of them just sold on DIYMA, so I have one remaining.

ports are mine as of manana and i call dibs on ur 11" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif got a buyer for ur bro pm my ass back and i need ur # i accidently deleted of my phone

ttt

It's too late to edit the original post. Wanna find a buyer for the focals? I should have offered these subs to that guy that came up to me yesterday asking if i wanted 3 kickers for 300 bucks

It's too late to edit the original post. Wanna find a buyer for the focals? I should have offered these subs to that guy that came up to me yesterday asking if i wanted 3 kickers for 300 bucks

haha i wish i was out there when he asked u. lol but my ass had to go inside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.