SOLD FS: eD NINe.2 Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

crea78
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Up for sale is a used NINe.2 which I've had in my possession for 2 years. I doubt there is any warranty but I assure you it is in perfect working order. Cosmetically, I would have to give it an 8/10 because there is a small scuff mark on the top right side on the cover of the amp.

Images can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jmyer78/EDNINe2?pli=1. They're a little small since I used my iPhone to take the pix.

Asking price is $95 shipped within the CONUS. PM me if you are interested.

Only thing I'm looking for is a Kinetik HC1400 battery. If someone has one of these to trade, I would add some cash to the offer.

craigzter, If I go with the HC800 do you think it will power my system (around 950w) as an additional battery in the trunk?? I have a Honda Civic so not sure if the added battery will put too much strain on the alternator.

I have my install this coming Wednesday so if I did get your Kinetik battery, would need it by that day latest so I can swing over to the shop after work and drop it off.

Also, when adding another battery, do you need an isolator or something... never did this b4?

i havent got my 800 anymore, sorry about that man...

but ya if you can find an 800 or at the most a 1200 it would be fine. But unless you arent dimming, your lights of course, i wouldnt worry about it too much..

I would do a big 3 and be happy with it:D

edIT: yes if you added another batt you would, preferably, need an isolator, some say no and some say yes..myself havent really messed around with extra batts as because I havent needed them really.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.