SOLD FS: DRZ9255, JL AUDIO 500/5, & Seas L18's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Curel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Glenview
This is going to hurt, but hear goes......

Selling my gear. A/C compressor in my truck took a dump and I need $1,200.00 to fix it .

DRZ925 is sold

JL Audio 500/5 5 channel amplifier. Perfect for active 2 way plus sub. Used in very good condition. Some scratches in the bottom of the amp. Top is spotless.

2 x 100 1-4 ohms

2 x 25 1-4 ohms

1 x 250 1-4 ohms

Sub channel is 250 watts, but sounds very powerful. Controls my sub much better them my previous Phoenix Gold Titanium amps.

Looking for $320.00 shipped with paypal fee

Pair of Seas L18rnx/p drivers in great condition except for minor clay in the spider on 1 of the drivers. I just purchased these from Bikinpunk 2 days ago. Only have 1 driver out of the packaging lol.

3.jpg

looking for $120.00 shipped with paypal fee

Plenty of feedback, simply search my username ocuriel.

I can be reached by pm or if you want to get my imediate attention, text me at 773-680-0193.

Will have pics up this weekend. Thanks for looking.

1 pic added. More to come.

I do need a decent radio to throw in the mean time while I save up to probably buy another DRZ in the near future.

Willing to take a decent radio plus cash for the DRZ.

I have some pictures that I can e-mail if anyone is interested. I'll have some posted tonight when I have access to photobucket.

Probably the same head unit. Definitely some 8's in the front. Probably will go with the Dynaudio MD172's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.