• Participant list

rdzm50
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok i need this sold!

0229081008c.jpg

0229081008b.jpg

0229081010.jpg

Also I have multiple refs, from buying and selling and my ebay account is "Tjhendrix" with 99.9% good feedback. This amp is brand new and never seen power, it has only been opened to make sure it was not damaged when it was shipped to my door. And yes this amp will do .5 ohms daily and is rated about 3000 rms @ 1 ohm.

are you looking for any trades or just cash?
I will look into trades but atm I would like cash...

also some of my refs are on the soundpressure.com forum and this forum

Refs: AZZ-KIK-R, Louisiana_CRX, Nomad40, Xplorerdon22s, YouWantTheGrill, clkwrkorg36, alxmlr789, TypeRBass, djjdnap

and there are a few more i think but these are the mean ones

sorry no thanks, the only thing i am really considering is a better flip out or double din that has a ipod connect and is touch screen + visualizer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.