Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M2b and ss5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New in box

Price:

M2b $500

SS5 $550

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Call or Text me for shipping quotes or general questions 504-390-6189 . Amplifiers are new in box but being sold as is because i have no way of having them or having them exchanged.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I included pics of serial number but i assume you meant the one on bottom of the amp. If you are interested i will unwrap and take any pic the purchaser request.
If your an ex authorized DD dealer, you should know the difference between a serial number and model #.

What's the reason behind for refusing to power on? The amp is still gonna be in new condition even if you tested it just to make sure it works.
Imo....it would prevent hassle say if someone did buy the amp and didn't turn on when installed. Yet you got proof from a pic or two that shows the green light turned on.
That's a great question i figured if I powered them on then technically i would be lying about the condition by selling it as new.

Even if i powered them on and took pictures or videos with them working then the purchaser received and installed it and/or had a problem at a later date it doesn't change the fact that i cant warranty it.

it would be alot better for you and the buyer if you tested them. new in box you say? well theres no proof of that and there is no way of proving that. we just assume you arent lying. but assuming things is not god, just like the buyer and yourself are assuming they work. If you simply powered them on, make sure they work properly and then just package them back up you can add an "L" infont of "NIB" its like the same thing these are coming from a 2nd or 3rd party so NIB doesnt matter anymore as there is no proof of that. But there can be proof of 10/10 mechanical, and 10/10 cosmetic. hence "LNIB" which will forsure help the sale and save people alot of trouble. just my .02

[quote name='Jbake1975']@adulbrich ;[/QUOTE]

Saw this ad already.

Thanks, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want an S2b, not an M2b.

S2b is a two channel class AB amp. The M2b is a class D mono.

OP, GLWS!

Saw this ad already.
Thanks, but it's not what I'm looking for. I want an S2b, not an M2b.

S2b is a two channel class AB amp. The M2b is a class D mono.

OP, GLWS!
Hey it's DD.Never know what ya lookin for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hey it's DD.Never know what ya lookin for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I do like DD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

That's a great question i figured if I powered them on then technically i would be lying about the condition by selling it as new.Even if i powered them on and took pictures or videos with them working then the purchaser received and installed it and/or had a problem at a later date it doesn't change the fact that i cant warranty it.
it would be alot better for you and the buyer if you tested them. new in box you say? well theres no proof of that and there is no way of proving that. we just assume you arent lying. but assuming things is not god, just like the buyer and yourself are assuming they work. If you simply powered them on, make sure they work properly and then just package them back up you can add an "L" infont of "NIB" its like the same thing these are coming from a 2nd or 3rd party so NIB doesnt matter anymore as there is no proof of that. But there can be proof of 10/10 mechanical, and 10/10 cosmetic. hence "LNIB" which will forsure help the sale and save people alot of trouble. just my .02
I thought this was America. These replies are in English right? I still don't understand why you can't get it thru your head if it was powered up, it would be "not new anymore". The only time if it was new is if it weren't installed/hooked up completely. That's it.

Thanks to C1500Martin for taking it one step further than I in my earlier post. Think I'm done here. I didn't think dealers were this dumb.

This crap would def be unacceptable over at CACO.

I thought this was America. These replies are in English right? I still don't understand why you can't get it thru your head if it was powered up, it would be "not new anymore". The only time if it was new is if it weren't installed/hooked up completely. That's it.
Thanks to C1500Martin for taking it one step further than I in my earlier post. Think I'm done here. I didn't think dealers were this dumb.

This crap would def be unacceptable over at CACO.
so true. its alot of money to some people to put down on product and not know if its working or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.