SOLD FS: Digital Designs C4a Amp

AMG ETR
10+ year member

DD Addict
Selling my just under 1 year old DD C4a amp. Decided to change up my setup and the C4a is a bit big so I used a new C4b. Looking to sell this for $200+ Shipping FIRM!

Here is a pic of it with my GF's C2b below it....

ddc4a.jpg

Thanks

Evan

PS- I know I'm new on here, just been a lurker! Feel free to search my name on any BMW or Porsche forum to see who I am //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Revived a PM, but cannot respond to it as his PM box is full, but his question was do you have the original box?? I do not have the original box, it will ship in a newer DD amp box (From an M1b).

Regards,

Evan

Better Pics (To Show the Cosmetics). Amp just came back from DD and has a 100% clean bill of health (1 Ch. would cut out on me every once in awhile so I had them fix that and give it a once over, its ready to roll!)!

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

$200 SHIPPED Takes it!!

Regards,

Evan

Couldn't tell you, DD doesn't list it in the specs of their "Amplifier Archive" only the 4x100 @ 4ohm rating.

Considering just keeping this and using it in the GF's truck if it doesn't sell soon. I'll make that decision after the weekend!

Till then I will take $175 SHIPPED!!!

Regards,

Evan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.