Fs: Digital designs 9518i subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

drockstar
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have three DD 9518I Subs for sale. Two are original and one is a recone. I am asking $550 each for the two original ones and $450 for the one that has been reconed. The reconed one came with a round wire coil so I switched it to a flat wire coil. I still have the original coil/cone/dust cap that I can include with any sub purchase for an additional $50. My zip code is 71119 and you can find the sub specs on DDAUDIO.COM if you want to check on shipping charges. If you are local and have good electric you will be able to try them before you buy them.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I could some some partial trades. I am in need of 2/0 wire, 1/0 and 2/0 power wire plugs for my amps, one pair of ddaw6.5s, DieHard AGMs, any cool stuff for an 08' Tundra

Check out my wtt thread and see if you likes anything on there please sir we can begin negotiating from there. I just thought about it is that round wire come coil and dust cap a complete recone or just left over pieces if its drop in ready I would be interested in that as I have a 9500 motor and I would only need a frame.

Check out my wtt thread and see if you likes anything on there please sir we can begin negotiating from there. I just thought about it is that round wire come coil and dust cap a complete recone or just left over pieces if its drop in ready I would be interested in that as I have a 9500 motor and I would only need a frame.
I don't see anything I could use in your WTT thread. The cone/coil/dustcap is left over from the round wire sub. (never powered) You would have to remove/replace the dustcap to align it. See this thread...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/607535-dd-9518i-d1-coil-$75-plus-shipping-71106-a.html

I don't see anything I could use in your WTT thread. The cone/coil/dustcap is left over from the round wire sub. (never powered) You would have to remove/replace the dustcap to align it. See this thread...
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/607535-dd-9518i-d1-coil-$75-plus-shipping-71106-a.html
As long as everything is intact I can recone with it. Dustcaps aren't hard to remove. I was just making sure that the spiders weren't all cut up and that the surround and stuff is still functional. Any idea what you might want for it on its own.

As long as everything is intact I can recone with it. Dustcaps aren't hard to remove. I was just making sure that the spiders weren't all cut up and that the surround and stuff is still functional. Any idea what you might want for it on its own.
$50 plus shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.