SOLD FS: Diamond Audio D7054

Participant count
  • Participant list

EzekialPhoenix
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am trying to help a friend sell his Diamond Audio D7054 2 channel amplifier. To see the amp, check his member page at sound domain. http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/250453

The amp was never really pushed and ran two 10's at 4 ohms. As you will see by his custom install, he takes pride in car audio and the condition of his equipment. The amplifier works flawlessly. He is selling it because he decided he was tired of having a custom install take up his whole trunk and basically lost interest in car audio. He is now currently running his 4 channel Diamond amp to the parts of the system he has not removed. Looking for $600.00 for the amp, considering it retails for about double that. PM me or respond here if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.