SOLD FOR SALE: 12" elemental Designs Sp **CHEAP, excellent Condition**

SoundsUnlimited
10+ year member

Loudest MOFO on the ROAD!
I have a 12" elemental Designs SP for sale..The sub is a Dual 2-ohm woofer, sub has exceptional SPL **Sound Pressure Levels** output and stay quite clean even at high powered and large ported applications. The sub is about a year old, only been used ONCE and stayed shelted in-doors during the time span of no use. The sub is in EXCELLENT working order all mechanical and electronical featurs are in good working order..The spyders, cone, Piston **Pole Piece** and voice coil connectors are all brand new never been messsed up or abused at any power level or application...The sub has N E V E R been refurbished, which means it was broken and sent off to get fixed..I have several pictures of the sub if u would like to see, cant post themo nthe forums for some reason..My asking price is $140 which is negotiable.. If u want to see some pics, just let me know!

Power range:

350-600 for daily applications

900-2000 for competition applications

Box specs and calculations:

Can be done if asked!

E-mail me at Bumpinjlw3s@aol.com which is also my AIM name

P.s- If u need anymore information dont hesitate to ask!

Blake

would you like to trade your 12" sp for my 15kd2??? its the '03 model...i need a smaller sub and just want a small sealed box...lmk if you are interested...ill pay shipping for yours also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.