FS: Custom Soundstream XXX 15" Sub

QuietEclipse29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali Life
Item(s) for Sale:

Soundstream XXX 15" motor and basket. Custom Fi Audio recone.

I have 2 of these. The one in pic is $450+ship the second one has two TINY holes in surround from drill. And was used a bit more still works and still pounds. $400+ship both for $850+ship

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great shape works 100% dual 2ohm. Only used at world finals

Price:

Looking to get $450+ actual shipping for the newer one.

$400+ actual shipping for the one that's been used more

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** cal I want these wanna make em 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif what's the new build
I'll hook u up dude need these dang things sold to START new build lol

I'll hook u up dude need these dang things sold to START new build lol
theres so many things i want but im broke as shittttttt right now :[ i seriously wanna take the kenwood asap off ur hands for my daily car good price on that deck im gonna try and get some cash together still gotta give chad $100 for reconing my woofers

Buy them, tear off the baskets and sell the baskets to me......
lol if i did grab them i probably would do just that idk if the tc baskets will fit idk the bolt pattern on these these woofers sound nice as hell tho :] when he had both of them i think they sounded better than my 18's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.