SOLD FS: Computer gear. Video, Audio, Drives, etc.

EFFENDI
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Prices listed are pretty much firm, but i will consider any and all reasonable offers. All listed items are guaranteed to be in fully operating and like new condition unless otherwise noted. I can supply pictures of any of the items via email. I am on eBay as "effendi187" so if you would like to view my feedback then please do so at your leisure. I am a verified PayPal account holder, and at this point can only take PayPal payments for these items. If you are interested please send me a Private Message or contact me via email at effendi@socal.rr.com . I am willing to setup private eBay auctions for added security if you so desire ( I will require reimbursement for minimal listing fees if you choose so).

ATI Radeon 7500 64MBDDR AGP Video Card (used 2 months) Paid $200,

sell $60 + shipping

Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer 5.1 Audio Card Paid $120,

sell $60 + shipping

Samsung SM-332B Combo CDRW.DVD Drive. Burns CDRs 32X, CDRWs at 10X, Reads CDs at 40X, Reads DVDs at 12X. White bezel. Paid $130,

sell $60 + shipping

Lite-On 52X CD-Rom Drive. Black Bezel Paid $30,

sell $18 + shipping

UltraViolet "Black Light" Cold Cathode 10" neon tubes.Incl. transformer. Runs off 12V, can be used in-car. Paid $10,

sell $5 + shipping

Super old skool Compaq motherboard with AMD k6-2 566MHz, processor and couple sticks of SDRAM. Probably some usable parts (unknown working condition)

sell $10 + shipping

ATI Rage IIC Video Card (untested but probably works). AGP interface.

sell $10 + shipping

*other additional equipment available (xbox (see thread entitled "modded xbox" + games, car audio) but this is the majority of computer related items i have available. Please contact me for more info.

Its a 12X DVD-ROM as well as a 32X CD-burner. Read through the whole description!!!! Considering it cost me $130.00, and they sell new (at least on eBay) right now for about $70.00, I think its a pretty reasonable asking price. Also, prices are flexible as I also stated, but you would have already known that if you just READ IT ALL!!!! You cant get a new one for less than $60.00, trust me I checked it out. Those 52X ones you mentioned, well $43, plus $18 shippping= more than what I am asking for a simlilarly featured drive that is in new condition, includes all software and original manuals, and even the retail box!

This drive I am offering is plenty fast! I just bought a DVD burner so I dont use this drive anymore...

52X is somewhat of a myth, the read speeds of 52X only occur at the end (edge) of the disc, considering most data is held at the beginning of a CD (in the middle), where the drive can only spin so fast without destroying the CD, and the drive, the speed gain is pretty much negated.

I did read it all man. When I said 52x combo drive, that means it reads DVD's too. Just picked me up a 16x DVD-rom/52x/32x/52x cdrw combo for $50 shipped. Nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I like it.

Anyway, which DVD burner did you get? That's gonna be my next purchase.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.