Not open for further replies.

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought it off of exo in the summer, it's been hooked up and charged ever since.

They're rated for 75AH.

Price:

$75 + shipping. I get a UPS discount so don't worry about shipping being too ridiculous.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

p9TuW.jpg

k0Ray.jpg

How old are these/how much life is left on them?
Couple years I assume and there is plenty of life left in it. Resting voltage is pretty high and my voltage is very good when playing it on my 2200

Hey just to let you know, there is a date code on the battery. Its 4 digits and it is on the black smaller sticker between the terminal.

Yes, these are great batteries. Run 2 in my car and have sold them to others that they work great for.

Did you just have this batt on your AQ when you ran it at .5?
Yep. Voltage would hover around the high 12's most of the time when I had it at .5. And that was with the clipping indicator on the remote flashing.

Yep. Voltage would hover around the high 12's most of the time when I had it at .5. And that was with the clipping indicator on the remote flashing.
wow, thats Impressive. i guess I have nothing to worry about with a DC XP 270 along with a 110AH batt. should stay in the 14s being that im charging at 15.1

ttt

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

wow, thats Impressive. i guess I have nothing to worry about with a DC XP 270 along with a 110AH batt. should stay in the 14s being that im charging at 15.1
Personally I wouldn't charge over about 14.7v on these. They aren't made for car audio so I don't know how they would like that high of a charging voltage.

ttt 

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Personally I wouldn't charge over about 14.7v on these. They aren't made for car audio so I don't know how they would like that high of a charging voltage.
gotcha, thanks for the heads up

[quote name='knotdrummer88']didnt you sell this locally a few weeks ago?[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 batteries from exo. Sold off one cause I didn't need both.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

[quote name='Kangaroux']I bought 2 batteries from exo. Sold off one cause I didn't need both.[/QUOTE]
@CRXBMPN; bought the first one and can vouch on that

[quote name='Kangaroux']I bought 2 batteries from exo. Sold off one cause I didn't need both.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

@CRXBMPN; bought the first one and can vouch on that[/QUOTE]

gotcha, ok ok

what would be shipping to columbus ohio 43232. what's voltage resting at? You just said it was pretty high. just wanting to see.
$32.67

I'll put it on a good trickle charge and get you the resting voltage. It's cold out right now so the voltage reading wouldn't be that accurate (batteries rest lower when it's cold out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...