SOLD FS:Brand New Pioneer P80MP and Orion 1200D

CT_SRT
10+ year member

CT
Items are brand new...Selling because i was gonna go all out with the system again, but am having the hardest time in the world picking out subs so decided to sell what i just bought last week, untill i can come to a decision on everything, and even if im gonna have a system. Im new here, But have a few feedbacks on my trader rating over at srtforums.com...name is CT_SRT over there too...There will be one or two more in the next week, just waiting for someone to get my old sways, and front strut bar....

NEW PRICE

Orion 1200D 270 shipped...

wow 33 views and no replies...These are already amazing ass deals and its all brand new..Im just selling everything for what i bought it for like a week ago..TTT

really 310 is high for a brand new Orion 1200D..the lowest i found it for on the internet is 330, and thats only from one place everywhere else ive looked its 400 and up....Has MANUFACTURES WARRANTY....

New price of 300 shipped...

I have refrences on Srtforums.com...but i just have not been here for long....And i dont have a digi camera but ill try and get some up for everyone....

ALRIGHT, i just bought this from HCCafan, it comes with factory warranty i will do 270 shipped.........on the amp..

bump am selling car, and really need to get rid of this now, pm me if interested.. can work on price...let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.