FS: BNIB Digital Designs M4

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs M4.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This ****** amp is BRAND NEW! I was going to use it to power my hccas but i ran into some financial complications and its time to let it go. This amp is POWER HUNGRY!

Price:

$900 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$900 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26545838View attachment 26545839

Just checking to see if the m4 is still available? I just bought one to try out and really like the amp. Have a brand new soundqubed 3500. 1 that I have been using but I took it out and put the m4 in its place and really like the amp have been thinking about getting another to strapp together. I'd definitely be interested in yours if its the new model m4 not the older one. If it is and its still available hit me back. Thanks.

Just checking to see what has happened to the m4 if its allready gone just let me know im really serious about buying it if its still available. Ive got a m4 and need another to strapp to mine. Ive got cash and ive also got some nice high end amps if you were still wanting to do a system just not as big. Or ive got a soundqubed 3500.1 thats also practically brandnew . Or I have straight up cash just let me know whats up. Thanks.

Just checking to see what has happened to the m4 if its allready gone just let me know im really serious about buying it if its still available. Ive got a m4 and need another to strapp to mine. Ive got cash and ive also got some nice high end amps if you were still wanting to do a system just not as big. Or ive got a soundqubed 3500.1 thats also practically brandnew . Or I have straight up cash just let me know whats up. Thanks.
are you interested in selling that 3500?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

oleblue27

oleblue27
Myrtle Beach, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Lowflyin