FS: Blue and Red Singer Volt Meter

Argent Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Up for sale are Blue and Red Stinger volt meters!

$22 shipped each for the color of your choice.

To buy one please end me a PM with your paypal email and the color you want.

9638596c.jpg

Thanks Andrew!

i confirm twice before sending him the payment at that time why he said yes make payment???

if he was not interested or wht ever.

now he could send the payment back or simply ship items bcz i have paid wht he asked me.....

wht else he looking for now any ans for that???

how he believe i m running a scam he should refresh his knowledge first he got mtcn number just go and with draw instead he saying its fake mtcn number thats the problem for me

op

if u cant ship then pay me back its real mtcn number no scam or wht ever wrong u think for me ...

go to western union site and enter the mtcn code and see wht status u get from them

go and pick the payment nothing scam here sir

op

after all this i think i have right to claim my payment back or ship the volt meters

u can with draw the payment by visiting nearest office then resend it at my name

thnx..........

3. Third one is remote so it turns on when your car turns on.
Andrew
That is the right one to use.

I tried to save money and bought a cheaper on from China, well it only has 2 wires so I am reading the voltage at the dash not at the amp.

I wish I had spend the extra couple of $$ and gotten the correct one like what you are selling.

ali888 u need to eff off here good guy here. Use paypal like everybody esle , its not that hard. Unless ur to stupid to make an account. Pm if u still have blue one left if so and im not on i will pay in morning when i get up. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.