FS: Blue and Red Singer Volt Meter

Argent Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Up for sale are Blue and Red Stinger volt meters!

$22 shipped each for the color of your choice.

To buy one please end me a PM with your paypal email and the color you want.

9638596c.jpg

Thanks Andrew!

It makes it difficult to have smooth transactions with people who no speaka da engwish. Why doesnt everyone use paypal? Anyhoo, OP did you ever post dimensions on these? I didnt see them anywhere. I'll try to find them on aamp's site or something.

hers some pics if anybody is on the fence...........and you can actually adjust the voltage when you pull the cover off, i thought that it was neat.

2011-11-10_01-00-44_332.jpg
[/img]

2011-11-10_01-00-35_368.jpg
[/img]

they look real nice and the price is great. I think the casing is gonna be too big for the space I have though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Couldn't find any dimensions on aamp of america's site

they look real nice and the price is great. I think the casing is gonna be too big for the space I have though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. Couldn't find any dimensions on aamp of america's site
Yea I don't think they list any exact dimensions. Where are you trying to fit it?

Andrew

Hey thanks for the dimensions! THere is a little pocket on my dash that is basically useless, this would be perfect. Im going to measure now, If it will fit Ill be sending you a pm Andrew.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.