SOLD FS: Avionixx, Alpine, CDT, U.S. acoustics, eD, etc.

ngsm13
5,000+ posts

BSEE
Cincinnati, OH
OK, most likely going to do a system overhaul...cept the subs. SO, FS...need to get a good base of money to buy new ****.

-Alpine 7894, great HU. Comparable to 9813 or so...$250 shipped

-Two Avionixx 1200.2 amplifiers...about 1400 watts rms each @4ohms mono. Great amplifiers, used about 3 months...new boards in them. $350 each split shipping.

-CDT CL-61's...great components...$140 shipped in orginal box w/ all orignal materials.

-U.S. Acoustics 2080, in box with all materials. $70 shipped.

-Two e12k's, 03 e-logo style...BETTER than current K's will take 600 watts rms daily no problem. They're amazing ported. $125 shipped each.

-e8a, amazing lil 8" sub...$135 shipped.

woot woot, only trades i'd want would be eclipse HU with 8v pre-outs...PG tantrum 1200.1, CDT HD-62's, or US acoustics 4065. thanx, peace

NG

All ratings @ 12.5v

2x80 watts rms @ 4ohm

140x2 watts rms @2ohm

280x1 watts rms bridged @4ohms

Selectable HP and LP xover...

3 year warranty...lil over 2 years left on it.

peace

NG

K's have excellent SQ...imo they are better overall drivers than the current K's. Great SQL sub...good SQ, and good SPL especially for the price. Hate to sell them, but need the money.

$100 isn't enough for the CDT's...1" soft silk dome tweeters, 6.5" mids, Sat net x-overs, original box and all paper and materials, warranty still left. $140 shipped is a steal. peace

NG

K's have excellent SQ...imo they are better overall drivers than the current K's. Great SQL sub...good SQ, and good SPL especially for the price. Hate to sell them, but need the money. $100 isn't enough for the CDT's...1" soft silk dome tweeters, 6.5" mids, Sat net x-overs, original box and all paper and materials, warranty still left. $140 shipped is a steal. peace

NG
I may consider the Ks, but you'll have to explain to me how $140 is a steal on speakers that are $150 new. 7% depreciation is unheard of for used merchandise. I'm not trying to be confrontational, I'm just curious what you're reasoning is. I understand the the new CL-61 or (the cl-61a, whatever) have 3/4 inch tweets, but if I'm not mistaken, they were selling the cl-61a w/ the 1 inch tweeters for the same price at the Zeb before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.