SOLD FS: Audison BitOne.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

bikinpunk
10+ year member

G-g-g-g-g-unity!
Alabama
Why:

Well, long story short, I wound up with two. Why do I need two? I don't.

I won't be able to ship until the end of next week because I'm waiting on the DRC cable to arrive (ordered a replacement). But, I'm going ahead and posting this up for sale because I'm bored and figure I'll go ahead and get some exposure on it.

And to answer the inevitable: no, I am no longer running the ms-8. Why? Because fitment in new install and BT compatibility issues.

So, up for sale is a b1.1.

Condition:

9/10. Excellent condition.

Will come with everything (as stated above, replacement DRC cable is on the way).

Price:

$570 shipped conus.

I'll ship to Canada for an extra $30 (USPS flat rate for large size box is $36).

PM or email at: hardisj(at)gmail.com.

E-mail is best. I only get on this site once every few days.

Pictures:

P1010056.jpg

P1010058.jpg

lol. you should have bought it. it would already be on the way to you with the tweeters. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No trades needed. I have too much as it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I understand. I'm not in a rush because I need to get the replacement DRC cable in before I can ship this. I've had a few PM's but only one solid offer from you thus far. Since I have to wait anyway, I'm not coming off my price at least for a couple days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.