SOLD FS: Ascendant Audio Avalanche 15"

Banshee
10+ year member

You guys know about this sub...15" Avalanche...It is in absolutely perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically.

I have had the sub in its recommended ported box: 3.5 @ 30 hz, getting a little under 1000 watts. Reason for sale: I am just looking for something a little more SPL-oriented. Don't get me wrong, this sub is loud as hell, but I just want to try something new. The SQ on it is awesome, and i hear in a sealed box they are insane.

Pics will be per request. All i can take pics of is the cone however, since the sub is in the box at the moment and i am not going to take it out until i sell it.

So...price is $250 shipped. pretty firm on that, as it weighs a ton and shipping won't be too cheap. I will gladly accept offers however. Also, No Trades please...

Thanks.

Refs: I am usually on the eD icix forums...i have done a few deals on there but neither of the members have been on in a while. I have 60+ feeback on ebay...username: banshee090

ive seen them going for 225 shipped ...

i sold a new one for that ... id be highly suprised if u get that for the sub .. with no refs and a low post count .. but

bump for a beast

dont thread dump. send him a PM. dont be a dickhead to someone trying to sell his stuff
X2!!! if i had the cash id spend 250 for that woofer! only because its not made anymore, but still.... dont dump. bump for a good price/woofer!!

ive seen them going for 225 shipped ...
i sold a new one for that ... id be highly suprised if u get that for the sub .. with no refs and a low post count .. but

bump for a beast
Ive seen all kinds of things...hell in the right part of some towns you can buy an Asian baby for $200...doesn't mean you will see the same thing again.

thanks for the reinforcement everyone. remember, pics per request. shoot me a PM if anything. i'm taking offers (just don't lowball it =))

Yes, i am definetely taking offers. Just no lowballs. This is an incredible sub guys...i think everyone should have their share of an AVA during their car audio lifetime =)

to the top.

banshee i live in miami too, if nobody buys your subs in about a week or 2 ill pick it up

also if you can post the inner diameter and outer, i have to make flush cuts

Yes, i am definetely taking offers. Just no lowballs. This is an incredible sub guys...i think everyone should have their share of an AVA during their car audio lifetime =)to the top.
I'd pick it up...but I have my own sitting next to me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Great sub here people.

banshee where are you located in miami, looks like im going to have the money alot sooner then expected. just have to wait for my paypal to transfer to my bank account =/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.