SOLD FS: AQ2200, (2)AQ HDC3 10s, Kinetik 2000, lots of pics

EHunt1079
10+ year member

TLDR: AQ2200 SOLD

HDC3 10s pair SOLD

Kinetik Batt SOLD

I am selling my AQ 2200, 2 HDC3 10s Dual 1 Ohm Copper Coils and a Kinetik 2000 battery.

I am selling the HDC3 10s as a pair and am only interested in cash for all items.

Reason for the sale is, I sold the car the equipment was in and not sure if I wanna put car stereo in the new car.

I apologize for the numerous pics but want to show that the equipment is in excellent shape and was not abused. All equipment is 6 months old with minimal wear.

AQ2200 - SOLD

AQ HDC3 10s Dual 1 Ohm - SOLD

Kinetik 2000 Battery - SOLD

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will answer back.

Also, still have the DC Power Alternator for sale for Honda Accords 03-07 in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 pics added to first page, not sure how those pics provide the peace of mind you are searching for. You are either wanting to buy something or not. Nothing I can say or do over the internet is gonna make you feel more at ease if you have been scammed previously. Paypal has numerous protection policies in place for these types of transactions. Nothing more I can say really.

Subs and Amp are available. Buy with confidence.

2 pics added to first page, not sure how those pics provide the peace of mind you are searching for. You are either wanting to buy something or not. Nothing I can say or do over the internet is gonna make you feel more at ease if you have been scammed previously. Paypal has numerous protection policies in place for these types of transactions. Nothing more I can say really.
Subs and Amp are available. Buy with confidence.
paypal offers ZERO protection when buying off a car audio forum. second common sense says a pic with username shows you actually own the items youre trying to sell.

Oh, because a picture can in no way be doctored at all. This thread is starting to turn into crap. Feel free to not post unless you have a direct question about the products condition, price, availability, etc..

Oh, because a picture can in no way be doctored at all. This thread is starting to turn into crap. Feel free to not post unless you have a direct question about the products condition, price, availability, etc..
thread wouldnt have went bad if you would have jut took the pics. you have nice stuff and everyone is interested in your subs. you could start a new one and take pics with both subs outthe box with username and the amp. im sure ur new thread will ork out just fine

Who the **** are you? Why do you continuously spew your scamming nonsense in my thread because you got burned by some other guy? You sound like a battered female that needs counseling. Shut the **** up and go away.

never been scammed newb......there is a known scammer named fatpat in florida that like once a month makes a new scrennname and scams people. hence you being new, being from florida and you acting like him not taking picstures of actual stuff with username. hence me not buying you stuff. if all works out fine then start a feedback thread and let these guys leave you some. then you can start buying and selling on here. we just work on a honor system here. its simple and the fact that it took 3 pages for you to take some new pics if fishy to me. also read your thread as im not the only one who felt the same way. grow up my man and if you dont like us then by all means please leave the forum

Paid on 21st shipped on 22nd delivered on 23rd.Extremely well packaged, battery exactly as described, smooth transaction

No worries here.
Same here. Crazy fast shipping. Items exactly as described. Good communication. Would do business with again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.