SOLD FS: AQ2200, (2)AQ HDC3 10s, Kinetik 2000, lots of pics

EHunt1079
10+ year member

TLDR: AQ2200 SOLD

HDC3 10s pair SOLD

Kinetik Batt SOLD

I am selling my AQ 2200, 2 HDC3 10s Dual 1 Ohm Copper Coils and a Kinetik 2000 battery.

I am selling the HDC3 10s as a pair and am only interested in cash for all items.

Reason for the sale is, I sold the car the equipment was in and not sure if I wanna put car stereo in the new car.

I apologize for the numerous pics but want to show that the equipment is in excellent shape and was not abused. All equipment is 6 months old with minimal wear.

AQ2200 - SOLD

AQ HDC3 10s Dual 1 Ohm - SOLD

Kinetik 2000 Battery - SOLD

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will answer back.

Also, still have the DC Power Alternator for sale for Honda Accords 03-07 in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry yeah its a deal breaker. the rules may not say you HAVE to take username in pics but its kind common knowledge and id think someones first time trying to sell on a internet forum would attleast meet the forum rules and the community rules when selling their first itmes. and to be honest new people selling from florida without usernames make me a tad nervous. anyways goodluck on the sale.

sorry yeah its a deal breaker. the rules may not say you HAVE to take username in pics but its kind common knowledge and id think someones first time trying to sell on a internet forum would attleast meet the forum rules and the community rules when selling their first itmes. and to be honest new people selling from florida without usernames make me a tad nervous. anyways goodluck on the sale.
i smell fish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif if you want these to sell i suggest pulling them out of the box you said you packed them in and on a piece of paper write your username and today's date next to the product being sold and snap a pic and you will have good business on this forum. Thank you, come again! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i don't see where i post dumped...gave a mere suggestion to "help" you sell your stuff. But since you don't want to conform how about you GTFO...noob ass

also, since you are a newb here learn what post dumping is before you try use that term....#1 i didn't publicly low ball you...#2 my post was not off topic...#3 i did not bash your post....and #4 if you did not like my "helpful" post then take your business elsewhere cuz many guys like you come through and end up not being able to sell shit.....you could be a standup guy but no one is going to trust you with low posts and no refs and not willing to take pics with username and date. so i think we are being nice kid....oh and glws //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Please don't post dump in my thread. If you aren't interested in purchasing the product, move along. Thank you, come again!
i am interested in buying your AG 10's but not without a username and date in the pic. you have ZERO refs and wont take a username pic to even prove you own the items. honestly become me legit and i may come again to buy. until then id rather keep my money since fatpat has signed in on his old names here recently. and you both are from FL...its not worth the risk imo. also you will never get stuff sold without it. unless you just plan to scam?

Lol coppers like 2k amps aluminums like 3k amps
Each or for both? And hey thanks!

Also, to the OP, I think everyone would like pics with username. At bare minimum get the guy who purchased the batts to leave some feedback here and let us know how everything went. We aren't bashing or dumping. I like a few others are interested in the subs. Too many people have been screwed, and don't want it to happen again! Show some initiative and help yourself! Thanks!

Each or for both? And hey thanks!

Also, to the OP, I think everyone would like pics with username. At bare minimum get the guy who purchased the batts to leave some feedback here and let us know how everything went. We aren't bashing or dumping. I like a few others are interested in the subs. Too many people have been screwed, and don't want it to happen again! Show some initiative and help yourself! Thanks!
coppers rms is 1200...aluminums have been said to take a clean 3krms...but people do run 2k daily to the coppers. so pretty much either one will get moving decently with 1200rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.