SOLD FS: Alpine,Rainbow, Diamond etc...

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
I am selling all my audio as I am gong to be doing a carputer and going to be using diy components. So everything must go. All pictures are located here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y121/...%20end%20audio/

Alpine Cda-9853

Mint, mint, mint, this is in perfect condition, comes with everything pictured below. If anyone owns a third gen ill throw in the wiring harness for free. Very little use, glide touch is a really nice touch, and if I wasnt going to be putting a touch screen in than I would definetly keep this. Has built in eq, x-over for seting up an active system etc etc. Full specs on alpines website. Bought this brand new from a store for $375. Ill let it go for 275 plus shipping kinda firm.

Rainbow pro cs230

Probally one of the best 2 way component speakers I have ever heard. I have previously own alpine type x boston z6 and dls up6, and these are the most detailed and smooth components I have ever heard. They arent in your face, nor or they laid back, right in the middle which is perfect. I hope my diy 3-way will sound better than these. I bought these from speedsound.com for 480 shipped, http://www.speedsound.com/caraudio....cific=jncpommrk. These are very very rare, and are back ordered from speedsound. They have very very little amount of play time, maybe 10 - 12 hours and are in absolutely perfect condition. Comes with mounts for tweeters as well, you get the full setup tweets, mids, crossover, box, and manual for 300 plus shipping obo.

Orion 4002

Does 100x2 @4ohm rms, not sure of the other specs, but used it to power the rainbows, made them singggg. Great amp, 10/10 working condition, couple scratches here and their, nice chrome finish. 110 plus shipping obo. Check out orions website for more detailed specs.

Hifonics bx1500d

1 ohm stable, 1500 x 1 at 1 ohm, used to power my two diamonds, benched at a conservative 1426 rms, so it was a tad overrated. Great amp especially for the money/ watt. Have had no problems and is 10/10 working condition, also has a couple of scratches please note in the pictures. Comes with the bass know as well. Goes for 275 shipped on ebay new, looking for 160 plus shipping obo.

2 diamond 12" mk2 m6 subs

Absolutely amazing subs, handeled my 750 watts to each very well and pounded the 7. Even with a nice spl output the sq was amazing too. Theey both are 10/10 mechanically and work flawlessly. The one sub is a 9.5/10 comestically and the other one has a few dimples on the dust cap, my friend though it would be cool to touch it during excursion after i told him no several times. Probally could get it back to normal with a suction cup? Not really sure, but thats the only cosmetic damage which can be easily fixed. Paid around 450 shipped to my door, i want 120 plus shipping for the mint one and 100 plus shipping for the dimple one, both prices are obo kind of firm on the mint one. Note this is the mk2 gen which is significally better than the mk1 and is really an amazing woofer.

Have an assorment of speaker wire and rca cables, if you buy anything ill throw them in with your purchase.

I have a lot of references at rx7club.com, mp3car.com, have 113+ feedback on ebay (pureps2). Prefer mo and check, hate to use paypal as I was previously scammed and they ignored me claim Anways, if your interested shoot me an email at pureitalian43@yahoo.com or pm, im always on so ill get back to you promtly. Not really looking for trades but if you have something to offer let me know, I need the $$ for the rest of the carputer and diy components.

Bryan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.