SOLD FS: Alpine PDX-1.600, Hifonics BXI-1606d

Participant count
  • Participant list

krisfnbz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Frederick MD
I have both amps. They are both in EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION, AND 100% COSMETICALLY FINE. I will post pictures later.

I have owned the BXI-1606d for 1 year and 1 month. To which it was only used for 5 months of that time, the rest of the time it was literally sitting in my closet. I powered a Kicker L7, to which I was "new" to car audio at the time and I was severly underpowering that sub. It was crazy loud on just 1k watts @ 1 ohm. I bought the amp brand new.

$220 shipped.

The PDX amp I had owned for like 5 months, I have only used it for about 2. I decided to use a memphis big belle. Excellent amp. I believe I still have the box for it.

$250 shipped.

Any questions let me know. I have many refs, and I am honest about all the equipment I sell. This is some very good stuff guys, practically brand new amps, in great looking condition as well.

Sorry guys, I have been out for a while. Here is a pic of the PDX.

waynescaitlinshower002.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.