SOLD FS: All My Wiring Crap (1/0, distros, etc) + Carputer

thatkidbob
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas
I was trying to sell this wire & stuff on here for ~325 but, F-ck it. I'll take 200 OBO + shipping for everything i was trying to sell on this thread.

That means you're getting 28+' of 1/0, 31+' of 4g, 12+' of Knu's twisted pair 8g speaker wire, A Knu ground distro and a pair of battery terminals, A 1/0 to 2X4g fused distro... *deep breath* a ton of scrap wire, and three, count 'em, three peripheral line in adapters that list at 199 and sell for $80 easy on ebay.

I've had this stuff sitting around in my closet flaccid and unused for too long, and i want it gone. If you have or want to have a serious system, this is for you. If you do a lot of installs, this is for you. If you want to make your money back selling those line in adapters on ebay or craigslist, this is for you. If you love baby jesus, and/or america, and/or/and&or freedom, this is for you.

I'm asking $200 OBO + actual shipping to your location.

I'd like to sell this stuff as a bundle.

I'll listen to any REASONABLE offer.

I also have a carputer... its pretty sweet. 1.3ghz, 60gig HD, w/ a carnetix CNX-1900 dc-dc power supply and an orinoco wireless card. Add a screen, OS and a cd drive (if you're the sort of pansy that wants one of those) and you're ready to go. I had it on here for 215 shipped and got some offers that didn't pan out. So F it. 100 shipped takes it.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/rmarzett/sales/101_2393.jpg
th_IMG_0103.jpg
[/URL]

Have at it gentlemen.

PRICE DROP!

Bundle O Wire & Accessories: $175 + Actual Shipping

Carputer: $80 + Actual Shipping.

I'm surprised y'all aren't all over the carputer... The power supply costs $60, a comperable mini-itx mobo costs 100+ easily, the wireless card goes for 20 and the hard drive for 30 minimum.

BUY THIS STUFF!!

Board is proprietary... I'm not sure what the make is... let me see if i can figure out if its a standard chipset...

I'll edit

Carputers probably fried or id take it off your hands. Static electricity kills electronics quick, and you have it on the bed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Seriously bro?

I've laid tons of bare electronics on beds, carpet, piles of clothes fresh out the dryer... you name it.

I've never used wristbands for preventing static discharge.

I've also never fried a single component.

Luck? Maybe...

But if you're concerned i'll post a picture of it running...

So... Looks like it's time for a price drop...

Bundle O' Wire & Goodies: 150 + shipping

Carputer... Still $80+ship. If it doesn't sell soon I'll just keep it lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.