SOLD FS: Adire Brahma MKII 10" Pair

M3NTAL
10+ year member

Arizona
I would like to get $200.0 ea. OBO + Shipping.

Things I have had my eyes on for trade.

Amps:

JL HD600/4

JL HD900/5

JL HD750/1

Subs:

Aura NS12-794

SI BM MK3

JBL GTi 10"/12"

Boston SPG

If you have something else - let me know. You can see I am looking for efficiency.

l_c1a11b2ff0110603bac472190dbbccc6.jpg

l_5b5c184779616577f28c8b3ffd9a6536.jpg

Gorgeous amplifier, and thank you for the offer, but I will have to kindly pass on it right now. I have a couple of nice class a/b amps already that I really don't need myself.

Gorgeous amplifier, and thank you for the offer, but I will have to kindly pass on it right now. I have a couple of nice class a/b amps already that I really don't need myself.
Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No biggie. Just thought I would offer.

Interested in a DD 9515F?
Daaang! Super nice woofer.. that I'd be ALL OVER about 2 years ago when I still have my DD Z1, but my MINI Cooper just doesn't have the room to still be practical. Thank you for the offer though.

One of the best subs I ever owned period, crazy low-end extenstion. GLWS man, it's nice seeing subs like these pop up every once in a while.
Very well put!!!

The brahma bull is very easy to see.....took me a while a few years back to find it but once you see it, you'll never "not see" it! LOL!

If you ever get closer to $350 shipped email me at vitveet@hotmail.com

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.