SOLD FS: Adire Audio Shiva MK III *SQL Sub*

urklab
10+ year member

barned
america
$80+shipping obo! I'm verified on paypal with a rating of 14! Only trade I'd be willing to do is for a crossover + cash!

300wrms, dual 8 ohm voice coils (you can wire it to 4 ohms), 15.5mm of xmax, great low end, etc etc.. It gets loud and low!

dasff.jpg

asdffds.jpg

Trade for an Alpine 3672 crossover? Does 3 way front, 2 way rear, and sub out. Each set of channels has individual gains and phase switches. has one scratch on face (didnt before I had it sstored //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif ) PM me for details...

What kind of crossover u looking for? I have an audiocontrol 3xs in great shape and a 2nd one that doesnt work but you could use for the extra modules. LMK

I will add cash if needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.