Status
Not open for further replies.

anger
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Pairs of Project DB 6 1/0 input battery blocks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 - Show some signs of use. Input on one block is stripped and had some corrosion built up. I cleaned it up but it's not as purddy as the rest. Could easily be tapped and used again (see pic).

Price:

25 shipped per pair. 20 shipped for the pair with the stripped input. 60 shipped for all 6 blocks.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS shipping included in price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

Item(s) for Sale:

9/10 - Show some signs of use. Input on one block is stripped and had some corrosion built up. I cleaned it up but it's not as purddy as the rest. Could easily be tapped and used again (see pic).

Price:

25 shipped per pair. 20 shipped for the pair with the stripped input. 60 shipped for all 6 blocks.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg
Trades at all ?

Item(s) for Sale:

Price:

Item Pictures:

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg
I'll take one set for $25 shipped...PM me your paypal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...