SOLD fs:4 team rockford 18" subs

it lbs
10+ year member

i have 4 trf 18's 1 plays and the other three need reconed dual 1.2 vc i had the 3 non playing subs reconed and they didnt play long and the cone tore a loose from the vc these subs have 4horse motors. will take 1000$ bucks for all of em or make me an offer buyer pays shipping email darren@nascarlinc.com

here are three of the 4 subs one is still in my truck but the all are the same except the one in my truck plays.

i dont get on here much so i just looked at this but i still have the subs for sale the motors are silver vented 4hrse motors

i also have 4 t3 audio 18's for sale that need reconed also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
The surprise wasn’t that they didn’t offer one…it’s how much engineering went into making it easily replaceable, and then not offering one. Maybe...
Thanks ya. Just pulled the trigger on the 1500BDCP because of the constant power that RF developed to help with the ohm rise.
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...

About this thread

it lbs

10+ year member
it lbs
LA aka lower alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from