FS:4 ohm Silver Flute Mids

Mitch86
5,000+ posts

±
Tennessee
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of Silver Flute 4ohm 6.5" mids... also will include pair of crossovers/tweets from an older Orion P comp set for a little extra

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mids are brand new in box. Only taken out for pics. Crossover/tweets are used and the tweets dont come with any hardware.

Price:

65 shipped for the mids 80 shipped for mids crossovers/tweeters. Im not sure that these would work well together, but thought I'd throw them in for a little extra because they are just sitting around.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Prices shipped

Item Pictures:

mukj2u.jpg

Seems I have to practically give stuff away to get rid of it.. Guess they will just sit here and collect dust til I can use them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i will probably purchase these to use as replacement woofers in a Qsd 216 setup, how do you think they will do?
Plan on active or using them passive with the mbq crossovers? In active these can take a good 100+ per thats with them crossed above 70hz. For the price you cant beat these mids. I have owned 3 sets of them over the years "running two sets now" and they are just beasts.

Probably passive, I don't have the processing setup for a good passive setup. And the mbq xovers are beautiful. They crossover at 2400 Hertz with adjustable slope.

Back up for sale... 55 shipped. and if you need some deadener, Ill make a package deal for the mids and a 25sq ft roll of Audio Technix 60mil. Serious buyers pm me for price on a package deal!

I'll take 'em for $55 shipped. PM me your PayPal info and I'll have it sent to you today.
PM'd you sir... These are RAMs pending payment! If someone needs some Audio Technix 60 mil I'll do 55 shipped for the roll....

I was on these a week ago. Was waiting but missed by an hour
Well if ya have the money and are anxious to spend it...I have some sound deadener for the same price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Sorry ya missed the mids

Well if ya have the money and are anxious to spend it...I have some sound deadener for the same price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Sorry ya missed the mids
deadener doesnt produce sound :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.