FS: 30GB white 5th gen iPod classic

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Had this laying around for a while now since I got my touch. It's in pretty good shape; the screen isn't cracked and the buttons work fine. There is a small split on the plastic on the front but you don't really notice it. Back is scratched up, no deep scratches but just minor ones. The word "Guitar" is engraved onto the back.

The iPod is 5th generation so it does play videos. It's been restored so you have the full 30gb to put stuff on it.

The input for the headphones and the USB are sturdy. The HOLD button switches between both positions fine. It still has a "click" to it and doesn't slide around.

There's no case or headphones that come with this, just the iPod.

Condition: 7.5/10

Functionality: 10/10

$80 shipped for the iPod. Shipped through UPS

zYgTO.jpg

GoESe.jpg

5RuT8.jpg

tR5yy.jpg

7zMCx.jpg

$80 shipped guys!

willing to trade for some 2 gauge wire + cash. need enough to run from the hood to the back. pm me with offers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.