Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice components
Thanks homie.

How much for one set
$90 shipped.

price shipped for one to 75232.
$90 shipped.

I just missed a bid on these the other day on ebay.
Well, here you go. Might wanna hurry though. I've got a lot of PM's so far, but no paypal $ yet.

i just bought a set of these might need another one if the price is right and im in atlanta too
You might wanna text me, you never know a price i'll give you to meet up or for you to pick them up. I'm in fairburn, ga.... around 15 min or so south of ATL.

404-934-1594.... Twan

will these fit in a 6.5 slot too?
I'm sure you could make that happen.

These come with a 5x7 adapter for the 6.5 right?
Yes. Sonic always has great and detailed pics....... Pioneer TS-D1720C (tsd1720c) 6-3/4" (Oversized 6-1/2") 2-way D-

interested
Might wanna act FAST. IMO.

no offers anymore...... all has died down.....

if you make me a offer for all 3, you never know what I will say..... i plan on doing a nice set of rainbows now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...