FS: 3 Sets Of 3ft Stinger RCAs BN

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietEclipse29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali Life
Item(s) for Sale:

^ ^ ^ Stinger 6000 Series All 3 Brand New. 2 are BNIB and one i opened but NEVER used it.

3 ft each

sorry about pix camera on phone is all i got and my 1 year old messed it up lol

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New. Was going to use with my Audiocontrol Matrix but sold it now no need for these.

Price:

$35 shipped all 3!!!!! Need to sell all three at once.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0985.jpg

IMAG0986.jpg

alright, free bump.

just pm me if they don't i have the money ready. i dont have a use for them atm that's why. i just like to keep stuff like this around hints the reason i have spools of every gauge of wire, and every terminal imaginable. think i have a problem, or a wire fetish.

alright, free bump.

just pm me if they don't i have the money ready. i dont have a use for them atm that's why. i just like to keep stuff like this around hints the reason i have spools of every gauge of wire, and every terminal imaginable. think i have a problem, or a wire fetish.
Your a install accessory hoarder lol

Lol make it a $30 offer and you can take these lol
pm me if you need any install accessory's (wire included), maybe we can work out a trade?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

otherwise, i really dont have any extra moneys right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

pm me if you need any install accessory's (wire included), maybe we can work out a trade? 

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

otherwise, i really dont have any extra moneys right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Ahh all good man don't need anything right now that I know of off the top of my head. If i figure something out I'll let you know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...