SOLD FS: 3 Hifonics Gen XI Final Edition Amps - Price Cut

boorob29
10+ year member

2 Hifonics Generation XI Final Edition Atlas monoblock amplifiers. $250 each plus shipping.

- Serial numbers 133 and 134

- Rated at 600x1 @ 4ohms, 1100x1 @ 2 ohms and 1750x 1 @ 1 ohm (all ratings at 13.8v)

- These are class A/B amplifiers best for SQ and are strappable

- If you are in the Tampa area, we can arrange pickup

1 Hifonics Generation XI Final Edition Olympus 4 Channel Amplifier. $250 plus shipping.

- Serial number 33

- Rated at 4 x 125 / 200 / 250 Watt RMS at 4 / 2 / 1 Ohm

- If you are in the Tampa area, we can arrange pickup

Send me a private messageif you have any questions. Go here; http://www.caraudio.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=searchresults&searchid=22955, to view more images under username boorob29.

Shipping will be about $25.

Enjoy,

AL

first you were selling them for 600 now they r 250. come on. I didnt mean for every picture. I mean It should be your Screen name on the paper. Not some random other picture.

ur supposed to use ur screen name. I can go to any board and say my name is alton also and try to sell them. Gotta have some sort of crediablity

first you were selling them for 600 now they r 250. come on. I didnt mean for every picture. I mean It should be your Screen name on the paper. Not some random other picture.
It was $600 for the Atlas's Amps alone. That random other picture was provided upon request from another member on this board. I don't have to explain myself to you.

V/r

Alton

ur supposed to use ur screen name. I can go to any board and say my name is alton also and try to sell them. Gotta have some sort of crediablity
What ever homie, who are you to question my "CREDIBILITY". You been around here for less than a month. People make statements about my post and it is my responsibility to clearifiy.

to bad u dont have a zeus... bump for some really badass amps.

BassMekanik Approved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.