FS: 20+feet of Stinger 0gauge

tv559
10+ year member

The Don
Fresno, Ca
Item(s) for Sale:

20+ feet of stinger 0 gauge plus Fosgate Fuse holder and 300Amp fuse

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It is still in my truck but will take it out once this is sold. Only take me about 10 minutes to take out.

N/A

Price:

$75 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.