treylittlefield
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product: 2 mechman 350 amp alts

2. Specs: 350 amps at 2000rpm, external regulated

3. Description/Condition: used, one looks brand new, other looks 7/10 cosmetic

4. Price: :$425 each shipped and insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Product: 2 mechman 350 amp alts

2. Specs: 350 amps at 2000rpm, external regulated

3. Description/Condition: used, one looks brand new, other looks 7/10 cosmetic

4. Price: :$360 each shipped and insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They look like ad244 so a lot of chevy/gmc SUV an trucks..... Correct me of I'm wrong

I've read that you can fit one of these on mid 90's + GM 3100, 3400, & 3800 (3.1, 3.4, 3.8) with very little modification... Hmmmmm tempting - I've got a 96' Pontiac Grand Prix SE with a 3100 and I need a good H.O. alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I've read that you can fit one of these on mid 90's + GM 3100, 3400, & 3800 (3.1, 3.4, 3.8) with very little modification... Hmmmmm tempting - I've got a 96' Pontiac Grand Prix SE with a 3100 and I need a good H.O. alt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Define 'very little' modification. I've got an '04 Grand Prix.

Define 'very little' modification. I've got an '04 Grand Prix.
- Drilling one of the mounting holes in the bracket slightly bigger (If even needed), flipping the bracket over that mounts to one of the main bolt holes to the intake manifold, and Swapping pulleys (If needed)

Have these been tested,knowing if they are working properly?Know how old they are?Thanks
Both have been sent to mechman and tested. They sent no paperwork back. Asked and they have me the runaround and ignored me. Both have been ran on my vehicle and work great. 1 alt on 3 batts and never see below 18v( I run 16v setup) on my ns-1@.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.