SOLD (FS) 2 LNIB Kicker L7 12's

Keith H
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
WI
2 Kicker L7 12's dual 2ohm - Not even broken in yet. Never seen more than 375 rms each. Both MINT condition! In original boxes and comes with everything they came with new - $350 SHIPPED!

PICT0417-1.jpg

PICT0418.jpg

PICT0419.jpg

Guys, i dont know if iwould believe what this guy says.

He has told me numerous of times he shipped out the item i payed for, and i still havent recieved it. hes had my money since july 25th, ive recieved 2 out of the 3 boxes, and he tells me all the time that he sent the box, he juts said on thursday he sent the box, and hell be online later to send me the tracking number. Its not tuesday and no tracking number. He says one thing, and does the opposite. Just forwarning anyone. You will most likely get the product, just when is the question. Took him about 2 months to just send the first 2 boxs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.