SOLD FS: 2 Kicker solo x 12's

Andrew_as
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Topeka, KS
I have 2 kicker solo x 12's. I am looking to get 500 bucks picked up or you arrange delivery! This is a **** good price on the subs. They are dual 1 black cones. My laptop crashed so i have no way of uploading pictures. I can send pics thru text. Just pm me your number for pics. Now lets get em sold!

I have all the receipts for subs and dvd player. I just happien to understand that not everyone is made of money, and that just because you say the **** hasn't been played hard, doesn't mean a **** thing. If you took it out of the box thats a price drop and if its had power on it I wouldn't pay you half what you did for it new.

thanks for the post dump dumb ****. No one cares what you sold your stolen subs for. Im selling for a decent price so gtfo

Correction. The kicker solo x 12 weighs 72 lbs each. I just sold my two blacks cone x's and a pioneer touch screen dvd player for $300 for all of it' date=' now thats a f**king good price. Everything goes way down in value from day one.[/quote']
I think thats a tad much.. you could be right yeah but 72 lbs for a 12 seems a little steep imo but alright

You bunch of stupid asses. Don't hate on me because I can aford to just buy **** and then give it away. It's called a job if you know what that is. And don't be mad because you'r **** could never come close to compairing to mine.

You bunch of stupid asses. Don't hate on me because I can aford to just buy **** and then give it away. It's called a job if you know what that is. And don't be mad because you'r **** could never come close to compairing to mine.
You know your retarded ass is on disability. If you had money like that you wouldn't be running solo-x's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.