SOLD FS: 2 Brand New Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 RFP4210 10" Subwoofers!

the_franchise
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
I have 2 Old School Punch HE2 Subs for sale. They are brand new, never seen power. They were in a display case when I had my car audio shop. Only taken out of the box and set out for display. They are BRAND New! I do not have the original box. Only the Subs... $75 each shipped or $130 shipped for the pair! Dual 4ohm 400W RMS! Compare to P3s... I take paypal only... Will ship via FedEx Ground...

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

They're actually very beefy... Much heavier than I thought when I originally got them... I would say they're probably a little heavier than the current P3s or maybe weigh just as much... These were definitely high quality real Fosgate...

I am interested in the subs. I saw that mounting depth online was 5.88". Do you know if that is accurate. they will be going in a 2006 avalanche with the box under the rear seat. so mounting dept in critical for me.

That's accurate... It's more like 5.75" THey're not real deep, but they are really beefy... Alot heavier than they look.... Let me know if you're still interested... They're still for sale...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.